Friday, March 6, 2009

24 wks pregnant today

March 6, 2009

I have very lil or no fluid. At least on wed it wasn't enough to measure. There are noticeable cyst on the baby's kidneys. He's head down and has his hands like he's praying, the lack of fluid will enable him to move around so he may stay like that. Which is beautiful to me. We don't have a set date for the induction but we're thinking sometime around the last wk of May or the very early 1st wk of June. I don't want my husband to have a hard fathers day. Or I guess a very very hard one. We've selected comfort care post birth which I'm getting a lil bit of negative views on our choice. My husband, I and both our families all agree and believe that this has been out of our hands long ago. So if God wants him, he's going to take him one way or another. The machines that will support his life will only drag out our hurt and have him in pain. However if he wants us to have this lil guy he will bless him and he will be a miracle baby. I've had a good days and very bad days. But i'm making it. I thank you for all the prayers and wonderful thoughts. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with and also the worst.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. Please do not give up hope. My son could not pee while he was still inside me which created diverticulums on his bladder and ruined one of his kidneys and severly damaged the other. Thankfully I had polyhydramnios which allowed his lungs to grow and develop. It hurts so much when your in the drs office 4 times a week for test and they are telling you that your baby may not live, when your sitting in the nursery too afraid to open any baby shower gifts because you are sure youll never use them. I thank god everyday that I still have my son in my life and that his surgery next month should help him. I cant stop crying thinking of you and yours. Like i said please dont give up hope. I get drs to this day who say "I cant beleive hes alive". And even if theres nothing they can do for him, dont lose faith in God. You will be a better and stronger and more loving mother once you make it through this.

    ReplyDelete